View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:50 PM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Incorrect. FileReactor revived three months ago and has been paying out up to a few days ago.

I got confirmation Friday that funds were seized and I was just waiting for the site to go down to confirm it's eventual demise.

There are plenty of people behind the scenes working with these sites, so I may not be able to claim full credit but I know I can claim credit for a funds seizure which occurred Friday.
You can't claim ANYTHING, although you would like to i'm sure. None of it has anything to do with you. Paypal wouldn't think of discussing this with you, the fact anyone believes that they would is worrying. You are a nobody, let me say that again to try and help you ...a nobody. You are nothing. Paypal would not even dream of discussing other peoples accounts with you.

Paypal has been slamming down these filelockers for months. Again nothing to do with you. Some big ones have gone down - nothing to do with you. I see now bitshare is back, oh wait you claimed that scalp and they were gone LOL .

The big ones Rapidgator, uploaded.to etc went before you unless you're too modest to claim those scalps LOL very unlikely.

The reason you have done nothing at all is because you are too busy here trying to look important rather than actually doing something.

You have no confirmation at all, prove it or stop bumping you own thread its boring. Show us a confirmation email from paypal sent to you directly to inform you about this funds seizure that you played any part in.

The moment i saw you boasting about being part of an old school tie network with powerful friends i knew you were a waste of time.

I say again if anyone here believes paypal would send this troll and personal confirmation that funds were seized on another account you are welcome to this thread.

Paypal take you through security before they will answer any question about your own account. Everyone knows this.

There are important threads on this board about HUGE tube sites full of membership archive material, many of these membership sites are make up the majority of affiliate sales from adult webmasters.

These threads seem to get little attention and yet a total waste of time thread like this gets 1000s of views????

Also i notice still on your site that you still insist on going for more little shrimps, WHY?>

If you really believe you can do something take down a whale, let's start with hotfile or one in alexa top 1000, something that may make at least a tiny difference??
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook