View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:38 PM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
Putting your shitty REF code at the end, DISCREDITED your WHOLE LIAR MESSAGE completely.

Stop BULLSHITING people to make them believe the AVERAGE AFFILIATE sending some HONEST CLEAN traffic can make that money with CAMS.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

If it was this easy, you would not try to SHOW ME YOUR EGO, answering to my message, you would RATHER answer that guy "duk75" to give him SOME ADVICES... ASSHOLE.

and to answer to duk75, no i wont post any REF CODES, its not serious. if you just want to know the paysite names hit me up. Im not interested in tricking anyone with SHITTY REF CODEs to make some bucks out of it... anyone doing some money, doesn't need to put REF CODES to trick people out. If someone wants to give some advices, just give it. otherwise shut the fuck up.

And NO... DONT ANSWER AGAIN with a photoshopped screen of stats.. AND NO, DON'T TELL a nick from stream-enemy to come here and say: "well, i can say this affiliate does well with us"...

Funny the "lack of patience" part... If you consider sending more than 50K uniques to 10 different cam sponsors, during more than 1 year is "lack of patience", we are really in a problem here.

PIRIOD.
easy as this, Eric can email me and I wont screen cap shit I'll give him my login to streamate, once he confirms I am truthful your non money making ass can go cry somewhere else. Wager your mouth on the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
Funny the "lack of patience" part... If you consider sending more than 50K uniques to 10 different cam sponsors, during more than 1 year is "lack of patience", we are really in a problem here. PIRIOD.
so if we divide 50,000 hits by 10 different programs that comes out to 5,000 hits each, is this not a lack of patience?

Last edited by ErectMedia; 06-30-2012 at 05:53 PM..
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote