View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:48 PM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
You seem intent on derailing this. What you don't understand that this project has oversight by very good lawyers and my resources are considerable enough to defend any issues. Truth is a defence to defamation in Australia, so there is no problem.
"my resources are considerable enough to defend any issues" --- a blog with some fake facebook likes you purchased ??? is this to what you refer???

You continue to sound like a total moron.

Where did you buy your facebook likes from?? demand a refund at once.

People are not trying to derail you, you're on track to becoming a total laughing stock to anyone with the slightest shred of sense.

Stop going on about yourself, your private school 'old tie network' of powerful friends and being hatched out in Australia. None of these things are remarkable and some of them most would be ashamed of.

Your complete personality is toe curling.

Tubes are the issue, many people are telling you this, if you close every file locker (not you personally since i have little faith in some self important childlike egomaniac ) but if everyone one was closed will make litte to no difference to adult webmasters in terms of sales.

If you are disgusted by CP then you need to get to the real culprits, filelockers need to be make to report and trace these people along with email groups, news groups etc etc.

Any online form of storage can be a target for these kind of people, i do not agree with you that slamming any business that has had this uploaded to their service needs to be closed down because you say so.

Don't make a blog with your step by step plan of how to avoid getting closed down, and the persons name at paypal you want fired for bringing into question why they would discuss this kind of thing with a person like yourself.
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook