View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:42 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexShark View Post
Well... someone must decide that he is correct first.

He states: "Paypal processes CP" when nobody has ever checked those files, what about writing: "Paypal is processing memberships for some file hosting websites and some of the files served use a title that indicates that the content might be related to CP ?"

I am not saying he is doing a wrong thing but maybe he is doing the right thing in the wrong way and without thinking of consequences. Anyway it was just my advice (I am not a lawyer nor a judge)
You seem intent on derailing this. What you don't understand that this project has oversight by very good lawyers and my resources are considerable enough to defend any issues. Truth is a defence to defamation in Australia, so there is no problem.

It does not matter if the files named as CP contain CP or not, the mere connotation that they do contributes to child exploitation and those seeking child exploitation material.

It's also a clear breach of Mastercard, Visa and Paypal processing regulations.

As I said. debate this in another thread, this thread is solely to focus on shutting down file lockers.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook