View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:57 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
man, that is a battle with wind mills ... i appreciate your efforts and time you put in, but still, one guy against everyone, but keep it up maybe one day maybe someone will find all the info enough to join forces and take some legal steps. respect!
I disagree, this battle can and will be won. Behind the scenes I have been building relationships with several people and organizations who are willing and able to act in regard to certain aspects of this issue.

I can't go into lots of detail, however I have made the breakthrough with Paypal public. With the Paypal dialogue, it's not some pleb I am in contact with, it's the Head of Brand Risk Management of the Paypal legal department. You can't get any higher than her when it comes to shutting down Paypal accounts.

The difficulty is that with many of these contacts I am making, it would jeopardize any action if I was specific about it on this or any other forum. So you'll just have to trust me.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook