View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:54 AM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
And even if your content is vigorously defended from tubes and lockers noone will buy it cause it is way overpriced in this ever growing marketplace unless maybe if you charge $2.99 a month, it might sell.

Pretty sad state really and getting worse every day. There board is BOOMING. This ome sucks more dick everyday. And except for maybe a few of us noone gives a damn or already has their locker set up.

Hey no prob. Just want to see what the real level is in this biz and where I really stand as a sucker affil for legit progs.

And thanks for reading (2600 imps) and not posting shit here to support your industry. Not!

Hey, just want to see where I stand and SOMEONE around here has to cut through the BS before we all get older and poorer.

Might as well fuck some content guy in the ass I guess. I dont see hardly any of them posting here (but they all spam the main page) so I guess they dont really give a fuck either.

Last edited by Vjo; 06-28-2012 at 10:06 AM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook