View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:44 PM  
BumpUglyz
Confirmed User

Yes, really Desirae!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desirae View Post
Louis,

I remember you calling me on the phone to cry about the tubes and how your money tree in the backyard was drying up. You know I was your BEST affiliate of all time and made you tons of money. I WAS your money tree. Now you are bitching over some fucking back up billing link on my join page?? really now? I even sent you a fan sign for your site. My ccbill affiliate program links to affiliate traffic through ccbill.

I guess you had to go get a real job instead of waiting for me to bring you sales and you are crying now. I never blocked you from facebook, that is bullshit. I haven't seen an email from you either, so stop the nonsense.

here is a link to my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDesirae

Sincerely
Desirae

With all the posts and concerns in this thread from other affiliates in between your last post 04/25/12 and my post 06/09/12 you chose my post to zero in on.

I'm NO tube site with millions of hits a day, but you responding to my post kinda shows me, perhaps, just maybe me removing my links, you noticed a slight drop in traffic

I sent you an email 5/29/12, an ICQ 06/04/12, and that facebook is NOT your original one I have chatted with back in Oct 2011, and more recently tried and sent a message to this other account June 6 2012. I only figured it's your facebook for your site, cuz the link is to your naughtyathome, but after I asked if you can please come on and respond to these rebill CAP concern is when I was blocked.

Yes, you were a very good sponsor for me, but we did GOOD for each other, it was NOT a one way street. You made me a fan sign, and a picture set thank you, and I'm sure I did good business for you too. However, when a month went by and I never heard from you on ICQ, email or your facebook changed, I figured I would search on GFY, and then I read on the here, you were redirecting join links, I didn't even know about that, but what really upset me was the fact, your site promises 50% of ALL sales for life and for 10 years, that's a long time, and I look and posted here in this thread, you have a CAP at 6 rebills. So yes, that cap and you never responding, I figured you gave up on your affiliates..

As far as crying, we were both talking about the future and BOTH agreed tubes seem to be giving away way to much, and we were ALL with the economy was being affected. and you told me you would have to go back to dancing.

Even if the redirecting your join links from ccbill to epoch was a server mistake

why NOT send out an email with the change in rules for rebills?

Look perhaps I jumped the gun and you were away on an extended vacation, or personal business. A month went by and I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from. or ANYONE on this board trying to get an answer.

I've been snowplowing for 20 years, so its NOT like I was sad I had to go get a real job, always been working, but one day I was out snowplowing and a surfer Nickname T, was able to call me direct with a concern while I was out in my truck pushing snow. So my point is, even if you had someone handling your business while you were away, I would NOT have been left wondering what happened or why you up and left. You have to agree with all the money (as you put it) you made me, but I like to think, you had a service, and I promoted the hell out of it for US to benefit. You could have someone behind the wheel to address concerns like this.

Communication.....

The last time you did respond to me on your first facebook page was July 14 2011 asking what I thought of your new site

when did you switch rebills to 6? and why? well, I know why, but why take away from people that are working for you, with you? Perhaps you should offer a PPS

remove that cap, respond to any of my emails and/or ICQ

Luigi