View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:50 AM  
HomeFry
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
She is a total cunt. I was talking to her about having a design done and wanted to make sure she understood the requirements of what I was looking for. The douchebag had the nerve to tell me that I have 5 minutes of her time and that after that she would be wanting $1/minute. I wonder if that included a cam2cam session with the whore. She has an arrogant, pretentious, stuck-up attitude and thinks she is gods gift to design because she has designed some shit for fuck you cash. I would never use this slime for anything.
She obviously has no professional skills if she thinks "requirements" are a per-minute session. Hahaha, this just gets better and better.

What's she going to do next... Charge you for the invoice she has to make for your project? Maybe she should put up all of her pricing on her site so everyone is aware of these "extra" costs involved with having to deal with her.
HomeFry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote