View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 02:56 PM  
ruff
I have a plan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhh - thanks for pointing that out - I stupidly didn't notice the dates.

But on the bright side I feel relieved that I can stop looking up to her. I always thought she was someone who was doing things right and was WAY better at this than we are!

I might fail to notice when a thread is old, but I would never fuck our affiliates like that.
I signed up for her program years ago and it was unlimited rebills because I checked. Recently when I checked again it had been changed to only 6 rebills. That has to be done by the sponsor, since it is Desirae's site, she is the reponsible party. Those features don't changed magically when you switch servers. That's one of the good reasons I use CCBill and promote CCBill sites like yours, the transparency available to the affiliate. Trust is apparently a bit old fashioned these days. Personally I sever connections to thieves as soon as I catch them.

I don't really think anyone expects Desirae to respond to this thread. Her actions cannot be defended.

Last edited by ruff; 06-08-2012 at 02:58 PM..
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote