View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:58 AM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Eat your words keyboard warrior, absolutely not the case. Even the whole concept that everyone loves to refer to as "bro" on this board is a farce. The truth of the matter is that there is good and bad in every business and people from everywhere around the world who are shy, insecure, non-violent, socially inept. Of course there are people happy to patronize crooks and doucebags, those are the same ones that return home from their trips and do the same thing at their local bar. I would happily give as an example more than a thousand webmasters and hanger-oners who aren't even polite enough to say thank you for the hospitality or just simply dissapear before a bill shows up.

Consider it for what its worth. I'm the same guy that refused Chris Brown sending me a drink after I bought a round for everyone at the Sofitel because I was upset that he hit Rhianna.. not nice to hit girls.

How about I fly you out to the next show and you can report back to GFY on just exactly what people are coming these days and how everyone is acting. In my 13 years I've seen plenty of knock down drag out disagreements over peoples business ethics. The audience today is almost entirely free from the fluff that used to attend that wasn't showing up to work.

Brad
Damn, great post. I'm speechless about what the hell is going on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
Brad is one of the best guys in this business.

the world needs more people like Brad.

Thank you Brad
Thank you Brad is right! Thank you Sleazy (if for nothing else that you are fun on the boards, but also just a sweet guy in real life. And we shared our back-hair laser surgery stories - even after I tried the waxing thing urgh).

:D

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote