View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 12:59 PM  
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
1.59% form submissions has an inverse...the inverse is 98.41% non form submissions

98.41% of surfers to this particular sub account do not submit the form.

I think it speaks volumes and good to know that you keep on trucking on... who does one have to blow around here to get form submissions above 1.59%

I can't ever imagine 98.41% of walmart visitors, dunkin donut visitors, best buy visitors, starbucks visitors, or hilton hotel visitors....how can anyone in any industry survive with 98.41% of its leads not transacting or converting

98.41% is a number that my affiliates have helped contribute to that 98%, my friends, my partners, and myself have done plenty to get our join forms fed with customers/surfers and .....you cannot explain or joke away the anomaly it speaks volumes for itself....

That is a huge portion of wasted leads and I am in rapid search for another means of monetizing the leads... we still have huge demand and interest and the form clicks alone tell me that....the form submissions which we have no direct control or oversight of are the single **REPORTED** stats that I know better than anyone on gfy and I know what they should look like.

somebody is sitting somewhere laughing their ass off not because the form submission is so low but because an industry that should know better and recognize disturbing data....simply is clueless.

That is why we suffer collectively....on a lighter note...anybody missing any payouts lately?
It is very possible you have a bad traffic source coming in. Maybe an affiliate. That's why some affiliates can convert a site at 1:200 and others can send 7k hits without a single sale. I see it all of the time. Surfers are seeing the same thing and getting the same join options. Some traffic ends up at a site they don't want to be on while others are sent to make a sale. That can easily affect your overall form submission %. Doesn't mean you have a bad site, just means you may have a bad source of traffic in the mix, which skew the overall numbers.
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote