View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyContent View Post
I am with Brass Monkey here sorry... a charge back is because of CCBill ? Are we suggesting they are part of the illuminati ?

A charge back is surely from the customers end, no ? Unless of course they issue the charge back due to fraud... or it's chat traffic (pretty much the same as fraud)

Also sorry but what % of your sales is that... less than 3% ?

I know people bash them... but I think sometimes people need to look at themselves... or at least their traffic... not trying to be a troll, just giving my two cents.
There's another affiliate here claiming they are seeing over 20 CCBill chargebacks/refunds this month when they average only three. https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1069135 I don't think making observations and comparing notes makes people out to be Illuminati conspiracy theorists. That seems a little ridiculous to me.

MrDiez has a lot of aggregate data for many webmasters so his observations are very significant I would think. I know jscott isn't bullshitting either. I'd like to hear input from other affiliates as well.

Last edited by signupdamnit; 05-24-2012 at 11:38 AM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote