View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:44 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
as someone already guessed, Ruth is in Miami, and her schedule is fairly tight. She would have normally answered by now if she wasn't away. the Paxum official channel of communication is and always was the ticketing system.

back to the original subject, the support team follows strict rules on what is accepted and what is not. they are trained to look at details on the document. If you wish to watermark it, you can do that on a spot that is white. or you can submit a document twice, with the transparent watermarked in different places, ideally in spots where they wouldn't cover parts of the picture, characters or safety features. all we are interested in is being 100% sure that every id in our system is real. Many users watermark the document outside of the borders of the id, and that has not been a problem thus far. Our work has lots to do with sensitive information, and internal access is restricted. We know at all times which employee has answered each ticket and checked each document.

we are aware of the fact that the tight security is making some people uneasy, but it's part of our way of ensuring that everyone from our users to our banking partners and ourselves are safe. if other companies are willing to take the risk, that is their choice. though some potential clients will choose to use another system, we are convinced that doinghathingsharight is the way to go for us.
I've used the ticketing system without satisfaction, hence I have brought the matter to a public forum.

The watermark I have placed on my ID is transparent, light and does not detract from the image at all. The only effect of the watermark would be to stop copying of the ID. The completely stupid thing about this is that you have accepted this ID before for another account.

Seeing as your company seems more interested in collecting insecure identity documents than ensuring KYC best practice, I'd like you to provide me a way to withdraw my funds and close both my Paxum accounts.

By the way, your customer support sucks.

Last edited by AdultKing; 05-16-2012 at 03:47 AM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote