View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM  
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Misfit View Post
Dude you are fucking stupid. As a designer if you acted like that when ordering from me I would tell you to fuck off. You are posting shit that don't make sense. You first told us that he completed the design and was happy with and then basically told him you would pay him when you got the money? Now you are saying that he didn't finish it. Make up your mind.

What kind of person hires someone and then says oh well let me get some money and then I will pay you with no real way of knowing when that would happen?

Your mistakes?

Hiring a designer without having the money to pay him right away.
Giving mixed messages with no deadline then a deadline.
How can you give someone mixed messages like that and expect them to be patient to "wait for payment"
Making this stupid ass post to show how retarded you are.
Well in that case then I will amend the dispute with Paypal to say that he was 1 day late on my deadline and I no longer wanted the website. I guess that would be okay with you? Since you're soooo against being a few days late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Misfit View Post
Dude you are fucking stupid. As a designer if you acted like that when ordering from me I would tell you to fuck off. You are posting shit that don't make sense. You first told us that he completed the design and was happy with and then basically told him you would pay him when you got the money?

What kind of person hires someone and then says oh well let me get some money and then I will pay you with no real way of knowing when that would happen?

Your mistakes?

Hiring a designer without having the money to pay him right away.
Giving mixed messages with no deadline then a deadline.
How can you give someone mixed messages like that and expect them to be patient to "wait for payment"
Making this stupid ass post to show how retarded you are.
No deadline doesn't mean you can finish the job in a year. It means let me know when you can finish it. He said 2 weeks I said cool. The later deadline I set was a month after he said two weeks. I'm a bad person for this? I should have just waited forever?

Then I was totally patient as he ignored email after email from me and message after message on ICQ. Did I do that wrong as well? Should I have filed a dispute after what 24 hours of him not messaging me?

He completed the design but has decided that instead of giving me a little time to pay for it (which would have been tonight by the way) he instead has chosen to sell it to someone else and keep my deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
You still aren't making any sense, if your paypal account is linked to your bank account, you simply hit send money and its over, the funds flow directly from your bank account. There is no difficult moving money back and forth. Sounds like you didn't have the balance due when the project was completed and then you created a situation where you have an excuse not to pay.
I just like keeping the back and forth from Paypal and back to a minimum. I use more than one bank account and I have one set up for just Paypal so if I pay someone from it I need to go add money to that account. It's easier for me to just wait until someone pays me which is every few days and send it out of that. Is that so wrong?

In the real world you bill someone for something and then they pay you sometimes 30 days later sometimes 60 days later. This isn't a new thing it happens all the time. I've never heard of someone keeping in touch with a person telling them the money is coming then the person 5 days after I told him the money was coming pulling the whole
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote