View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:53 PM  
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Why would you need to wait till you get some paypal, isn't your paypal attached to your bank account and/or credit card? Why didn't you just send payment immediately to him on the 6th right when he finished the project? When you told him you'd pay him "as soon as you get some money in paypal", how is he supposed to know how long that's going to take?
i do but i prefer doing it all from my paypal account since i dont like using a credit card and its easier than moving money back and forth from my bank account to pay people and back

i told him it would only be a few days it wasnt like i said an unlimited time..but still anytime ive done work for someone i dont expect payment instantly especially if theyre communicating with me

i definitely dont tell my clients that i will be selling the stuff they made and keeping the deposit after 5 days

anyways i will be letting paypal handle the dispute, i never received anything from him and ive never seen the finished site so im hoping paypal will find in my favor and return my deposit

i especially hope paypal sees this part:

MoeLoubani 5/11/2012 8:49 PM

ill make sure to open a dispute with paypal

Guy 5/11/2012 8:49 PM

I have an entire industry that will back me up. An entire industry that I've done great work for since 1997. I know people in every corner of this business that will back me up until the sun sets. If you want to battle, it's on.

Your 30 days is over my friend.

cool let them back you up fucknuts

You have 30 days to dispute

do i?

Eat it

Last edited by moeloubani; 05-11-2012 at 09:56 PM..
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote