View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:37 PM  
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
Oh so shit is made up on the fly to meet current needs and is not really gods word.

I look forward to the day you guys decide homosexulity isn't a sin like you've conviently decided other things aren't.
That wasn't made up. It's been in the New Testament since the New Testament was canonized in the 4th century. And it's not some new understanding or interpretation either. I'm sorry if some church groups use the Bible to preach hatred. I was raised in one of those. I didn't realize there are many denominations who stay away from such practices.

As for homosexuality... if you are a homosexual man as you said, you'll probably like what my pastor has to say. He's a great person in my opinion, and no dummy: he's not only pastor of our church (which has 2300 people each weekend) but he also is a professor and holds a doctorate degree. Anyway, here's what he says (sorry for the link...I don't know how to embed YouTube videos from my iPhone):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FDiOK8vdvOs
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote