View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:12 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
The fact that the fire was dying at the point of the building's fall, that there was only dark smoke coming from those compromised floors, apparently means nothing. There was no "firestorm". Firefighters at the 72nd floor said they could "knock it out" with only a pair of hoses. They were actually on the compromised floors, and reported no problems breathing.
By that time the damage had already been done.

You keep going back to the fire saying "the fire wasn't enough". It wasn't. It was a combination of the impact damage, the fire, and the stress put on the remaining support. It failed.

Quote:
No, it was edited to reflect no contradictions to its own pre-conceived conclusions. Any objective, contradictory testimonies (such as that of all the firefighters reporting explosions, witnesses testifying to explosions before the impacts, Norman Mineta describing how Cheney knew about the flight into the Pentagon, Sibel Edmonds outlining the relationship between bin Laden and the CIA, etc. etc...) were excluded.
Yes, we are all sheep.

Don't you think if there was one shred of evidence that the truth was otherwise the press would have jumped all over it? It would have been the story of all times.

And yet still not one person has come forward saying "I helped do it".

Quote:
Wrong. Your blind faith in the government is incredible condiring your intelligence and skepticism. While excising minor relevancies is normal, the 9/11 report is shockingly devoid of any mentions of all testimony contrary to it's ultimate conclusions.
I don't have blind faith in the government. I don't believe JFK went down as we were told.

But I have not found on bit of evidence that proves to me it went down any other way than we were told.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote