View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:42 PM  
fihorn

I've been writing emails to John for about two weeks already. No reply, neither in icq, nor via email.

I've talked to about few more affiliates, it's about $10k Dungeonbank owes us in total. No payments have been made since November, 2011.

Well. These are tough times in the adult online business, it's obvious. But hey, I could at least understand why he's not paying and ignoring if there were no signups, no rebills, no updates on the sites and he had no money for shooting fresh updates (yes I know it happens).

But the sites are updated, the signups are coming sometimes and there are rebills. And more than that - the twitter gets constantly updated with info of how much weed he smoked today and how cool the party was.

John, are you serious?

Don't you understand that if you piss off your affiliates and make them really angry, they can spoil your online business? There's no need in bats or guns in your house. There are several LEGAL ways to do that, actually. Just a little wish is needed.

So the question is - what the heck is going on, John?

Please confirm you have decided to drop your affiliates, so we just be sure the game is over and there's no more Dungeonbank for affiliates.

If you keep silence - I will treat it as a positive answer on the question above.
fihorn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote