View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
So you're saying as I did that the bulding was no longer "air tight" once the jets broke into them.? I mean be consistent. You're contradicting yourself and all your contentions here....
No. I'm saying after the impact it building was not entirely air tight. The bottom and the area at the point of impact had been violated, but this only added more fuel to the fire by making it a firestorm. The amount of wind that must have been moving through that tower must have been huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
So you're saying that the 9/11 Commission Report was inaccurate and edited for length considerations... ok. So they lied just because they "had to" considering length... and what else? I mean you're the expert so what's with all this false reporting?
Of course it was edited for length. That's exactly what a report is - it stats the relevant facts. It doesn't mention that there was a suspicious blue Mercedes parked outside of the WTC at the moment of impact because it's not relevant.

Over 1200 people were interviewed and they reviewed over two million documents... Then they reported on what they found. If it wasn't important or relevant, it wasn't reported.

If you wanted every last detailed reported, it would be millions of pages long.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote