View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:46 PM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Anyone can crash a fucking airplane into a building. Anyone.
Your continued assertion is repudiated by experienced pilots. These are no video games. The assault on the Pentagon was targetted and precise.

Quote:
You continue to assume this was a regular building and a regular fire. Even after the impact, most the building was still airtight. On the floors where the air tight seal was broken, it wasn't a fire, but a fire storm. You had air under pressure trying to escape, and air from the wind trying to get in.
Thus if floors were "airtight" as you claim and as the post-1996 fire refections would indicate, none of your claims could be accurate.

Quote:
Really? Your telling me that there was explosions in the basement, and now your telling me nothing was reported? Which was it?
What was reported by the 9/11 commision and what was reported by non-government outlets are completely different.

Quote:
Your telling us that there was explosions in the basement, and I'm telling you that fireballs rushed down to the basement and set only god knows what on fire. AGAIN your assuming that this is "just a building" and now "just a basement" without understanding that the basement of the WTC was less of a basement and more of a city that included a power plant, back up generators, transforms, HVAC equiptment, tens of thousands of gallons of oil, a subway station, and shopping center.
Again, the explosions in the basement were unreported by your 9/11 Commission.

There were also no diesel or secondary explosive events reported by ANY of the asociated nad secondary "investigative" bodies.

Your city is in your imagination. What happened to it was as well...

Quote:
The only person saying anything about taking out parts of the lobby is YOU. The windows were broken, and some minor damage was done, but it was used as a command center by the fire department when this went down.
I am NOT the "only person saying anything about" the effects on the lobby. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b25_1252615916

You are the only one un-informed enough to be claiming the opposite.

Goto http://www.historycommons.org/projec...ct=911_project and inform yourself. That is not a conspiracy website, btw...

:D

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote