View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:35 AM  
96ukssob
So Fucking Banananananas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
Its funny you think its the PC after complaining of having to get a new battery 4 times on your MAC. Genius. Let me explain something about the MAC/PC Argument. Its the user. Not the machine.
dont hate

the batteries themselves have some type of issue, its not the machine. I didn't bother to check any recalls as they had one for the batteries in the older models.

the ones I bought on line were junk and died quickly. usual effect of cheap chinese shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
Do they typically last that long? Looking back, if you break out my PC laptop purchases and how long they last until I can't bear to use them anymore, I spend about $1k a year on laptops. It really pisses me off.
I've had mine since July of 2006 and use it frequently. Maybe 4-5 times per week for between an hour or 10, but recently been using it to record audio for podcasts and webinars.

People make fun, but in the end, its a quality product that keeps up its value. I can easily sell this online now for probably $500 in a day... not bad for being almost 6 years old