View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 PM  
dgraves
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Just because there were no cameras around to capture the event in detail doesn't mean there is any kind of conspiracy. Don't forget that this event happened over 10 years ago now. Today cameras are truly everywhere, but back then people were still screaming about invasion of privacy and "big brother".

btw: Today, "Big Brother" is us.
the pentagon wasn't the smoking gun...tower 7 was. i was just surprised that there wasn't more camera angles of the pentagon. who would consider that a good target anyway? if it's really that well constructed then it wasn't a good target for casualties. if symbolism was the purpose then the statue of liberty would have been a better target.

tower 7! i feel like i'm taking crazy pills when people dispute the collapse of tower 7. like i mentioned earlier, if this same attack happened in Iraq and they blamed american terrorist, you would hear from every swinging dick engineer that it was a textbook demo job. when you look at other demo jobs compared to tower 7, they are exactly the same. THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!

yet, people somehow convince themselves that it was a reasonable conclusion to building damage. a building can collapse into it's own foot print yet not one building code was changed.
dgraves is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote