View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:44 PM  
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
I just got the newest 17" with the antiglare screen. Fucker was $2800 but I'm loving it, actually replaced my desktop i7 machine with it.

It stays closed on my desk and I run it thru three widescreen monitors (same setup I had for my pc) and the wireless aluminum keyboard, magic trackpad, and magic mouse. I log into it with my iPad or iPhone if I need to do something quickly or grab some files, and when I head to San Antonio or someplace else I just unplug it from the dock and I have everything I need... I tried a mac mini before and pretty much hated it, but the Macbook Pro changed my mind.
What are you using for having multiple external monitors ? I haven't been able to find anything reliable that works for a long time. I used usb2vga in the past but would love a better solution. They appeared to have a lot of issues especially around the time Lion just came out
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote