View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:28 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Model Gisele View Post
Live and Learn that's for sure... I have so much to say on the subject.. but to avoid any more "drama" .. I will be making a vid post soon to put in my 2 cents in as well.. I left GotGisele.com at the beginning of the New Year (2012). I wont go in detail about the reasoning behind my decision but I will say that alot of it was also based upon the same accusations being said today.. I do not wish ill on anyone, but am happy to see that the truth does indeed always come out in the end. I look forward to moving on to a more promising future with business partners that grasp the importance of running a fair and honest business. Its shocking how simple of a thing to treat others with fairness and respect can get you so far in life, yet so little care to practice that method. I truly hope this is a lesson learned to those in the wrong. And I cant help but to hope this is an eye opener for people in the industry who are not models, to see the reasoning behind models such as myself and others for making decisions to resign from such companies.. We also have been the victims of fraud, betrayal and dishonest business and never wished to cause any inconvenience with affiliates with our decisions to leave sites to become "dead"... It's safe to say that I look forward to getting back in action more than ever now..

-G
I would do a site with you in a minute!