View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:19 AM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
another hint about beer, when you bottle it if you're using the sugar CO2 method, you need bottles with an amazing seal. Used one and two liter plastic pop bottles work well, the bottles i bought from the wine store didn't. they looked better, but they never sealed right and lost CO2. the plastic coke and pepsi bottles, with the ORIGINAL cap, seal better than anything else I've tried. The caps the wine store sells look great too, but they suck. You need the original cap with the original plastic insert in them, and tighten the living fuck out of them, then the sugar method will work. You just end up pouring the beer from the plastic bottle to a glass... which is probably preferable as the sugar method leaves a lot of sludge in the bottom of the bottle you don't want to see when you're drinking.

a 2 liter bottle is about the equivalent of a six pack of beer but much easier to transport ;)

Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by SleazyDream; 04-30-2012 at 09:21 AM..
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote