View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:02 PM  
ottopottomouse
She is ugly, bad luck.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
In this case it's probably the merchant - EastCoastPhoto.com and many other camera/electronics stores pull crap like that a lot. Sometimes they take out the money, then call you to "verify" payment details and then try to upsell you to something else. If you don't bite, they cancel the whole deal. Other times they call you because what you ordered is magically out of stock - which would have been nice to know before you placed your order - but, you guessed it, they have something else to sell you. Stores like this are known for their antics. Reseller Ratings is a good place to check if the store you're about to do business with is legit. This is especially important for camera an electronic stores in the East Coast.
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/East_Coast_Photo
I've ordered stuff in the past for it to suddenly be out of stock and them ring me and try to sell me something more expensive they have got.