View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:23 PM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
One who is seeking the truth doesn't begin with a conclusion and then seek evidence to support that conclusion. That is the mind of a sick person.

You are GFY comedy. A sideshow. A lunatic suffering from paranoid delusions, low IQ and who has the added bonus of a ridiculous temper and problem with impulsiveness. A betting man would put his money on drug/alcohol dependency and a victim of serious abuse. But then again, confronting your issues would deprive us of continued comedy so i'm kinda hoping you don't seek help as this board seems to be slowing down.
for the record, I have a drink Maybe 3-4 times a year, and do not do drugs of any type, never have, and never been abused but since you posted it on gfy it must be valid

We know and understand a little bit about your personality type as well...A betting man would also be prudent in wagering that you have taken some of the below snippets out of the shilling 101 manuscript...

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil- head in the sand.

2. Become incredulous and indignant.

3. Create rumor monger name calling.

4. Use a straw man

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule

6. Hit and Run.

7. Question motives.

8. Invoke unearned authority.

9. Play Dumb.

10. Associate opponent with charges from old news.

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.

12. Use Enigmas that have no solution.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic.

14. Demand complete solutions.

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions.

16. Vanquish evidence and witnesses.

17. Change the subject.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs

20. Provide their own False evidence.

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other "empowered" investigative body on the board.

22. Manufacture a new truth.

23. Create bigger distractions.

24. Silence critics, critical thinking, at all costs.

Now that we know your favorite manuscript would you consider innovating new and more exciting smear tactics, and surrender the antiquated outdated, belated horrendous grade school poor humor?

All of this because I illustrated how money was taken from my account and missing for *10* days with no explanation?

I also showed that this unexplainable glitch produced a failed transaction that negatively affected two small businesses who could of benefited from the transaction being successful.

Last edited by SwirlsGirl; 04-24-2012 at 08:27 PM..
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote