View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:17 PM  
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompousjohn View Post
1) It doesn't fucking matter where he lives and its none of your business where he lives, just like its none of his business where you live, which I very much doubt is in the USA.

2) You did not pay him, unless you paid him since I paid him ON THE CONDITION that he keep trying to get payment from you.

3) I don't play nick handle games because I don't need to, I don't play games with people's money on GFY.

4) Call me what you want, you're the one begging for 30 dollars I am the one spending 300 just to make you look stupid. (it was money well spent, you definitely look 300 dollars stupider)
1. It does fucking matter cause i was going to hire him full time. IT IS MY BUSINESS CAUSE I WAS GOING TO HIRE HIM YOU FUCK. HINTS THE WORD BUSINESS.

2. BLACKMONSTERS WAS PAID HIS MONEY WAS CLEARED.

3. You obviously do because you have nothing better to do than to do what you are doing now. Go back to buying shit on Ebay.

4. Conceal your Intentions. You don't even read the posts i make and now I'm begging for 30$? Hurry up and finish with your stupid garbage. You’re a real expert at this. Congrats.

Your a dead beat: http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/re...archid=4160438

Last edited by marlboroack; 04-24-2012 at 05:23 PM..
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote