View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:57 PM  
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
I've never understood that either. Ok you may have a really urgent job and the supplier needs paying up front and will only accept x format that you don't have. But all these little transactions people want help with?
I do it so i don't get incomes mixed up.. I only use PayPal as a last resort to receive payment.. They don't allow adult transactions so i try not to break their TOS.. I got screwed out of cash cause i said the wrong thing in the payment description once.. not to mention the other times PayPal has screwed me over that "buyer protection program BS".

In this case i needed the transfer to Paxum because the producer i did the deal with paid me in both Paxum and PayPal cause he didn't have the funds owed in the Paxum account.. Paxum is adult and PayPal doesn't allow adult but they allow you to transfer the founds.. To sketchy for me in the common sense department.
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote