View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:32 PM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I'm confused. A transaction was attempted... funds were placed on hold. Poor language led the psycho to believe the money was "taken from her account", then the transaction never went through and those funds were again released back to her account and somehow this means... The bank is trying to steal 18.00?

I don't think you should ever be banned from this forum. Your brand of comedy is actually quite refreshing and a nice change from the 9/11 conspiracy nuts of your general variety.
my brand of comedy is amusing to you lol....I made no attempt at humor what so ever and I am glad that you absorbed a chuckle.

However you just demonstrated to me in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS as well as many who have their head screwed on straight when you suggest I am no different than a 911 conspiracy nut...LOL

Truth be told we are truth seekers and we are most certainly passionate about the truth no matter how pretty or unflattering it is... as far as 911 goes what is comedy is the story that was told to the world by the government and how many sheep actually accepted it hook line and sinker without being able to explain building 7.

I won't even insult you as I clearly understand who you ally yourself with someone like a shill o reilly or somebody who calls truth seekers and critical thinkers conspiracy nuts...I actually take that as a badge of honor to be called a conspiracy nut.

Thankyou may I have another?
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote