View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:34 AM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
I had this happen a few months ago. Made a purchase for online for car audio stuff. Payment went threw, approved and withdrew from my account. 5 days later same company had deal on more stuff so i spent another more money. 2 days later i log in im over drawn by something like $850. I go look back and the first was gone from my account and they posted it to my account same day ad my next purchase.

So i had to eat all of the shipping charges back for the second purchase and they hit me with the over limit fee fuckers

So now if i know im gonna make a purchase i just fund a prepaid card. BOA will not be pulling that shit on me again
Yep tampatoker I know the drill they played the old shuffle the transaction posting order to generate fee game with you....what I noticed when you look a banker in the eye and say to them "I am aware of your transaction order shuffling scehme because I saw a documentary on it"

when you say that to them they turn into a deer in headlights and its so fun to watch their reaction at that point they are like look I just work here, I don't make the rules...LOL

But lately we have had so many denials that were labeled "transaction denied by bank"

I had to make this post because as a customer this transaction was some how denied by our bank.

And as critical as I have been of 3rd party billers, I now understand that *some* of the strangeness I have seen over the years could have and most likely should have been blamed on banks and not the billers. Again I said *some* things....LOL
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote