View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:20 AM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Yes the bank needed your $20 to "cover a short position". I mean it's the only logical explanation.
Well genius maybe not cover their *short* position with just my 20 bucks but what if the same thing happened to 1000 different transactions that day 1000 x 20 bucks = $20,000....then you might be able to temporarily cover a *short* position genius and thats more than logical, if you are a banker and you are crafty and you can manage the risk of jerry rigging a few transactions the possibilites are endless aren't they genius.

and by the way if you don't accept my theory cool, I would love to know what is really going on here....but again the bank has no explanation they are the ones who held the monies last....the merchant has no explanation they never got the monies...

so don't blame the victim or customer who is us in this case for coming up with out own theory...

I would love to hear any realistic theory just explain it someone,anyone, bueller

Last edited by SwirlsGirl; 04-24-2012 at 10:22 AM..
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote