View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
If you are looking for an argument as to the validity of the theory of evolution, you won't find one from me. I am a firm believer that evolution is true (google "theistic evolution"). God and evolution don't conflict.
Amazing how GFY have such theme of Gof time to time. I will post, sure it will be more read than if I talk of our cam program.

God and evolution don't conflict? It depends how back you allow to go as evolutions roots - if back to just god create bacteria (not bacteria evolved from god) up to monkey up to humans ok, buf if back to infinite, there is no god, as we would be better (an evolution of) god, so we are god too (evolved so smarter than) which make no sense, as god must have created at some point, we can't be an evolution from god as a start. Without at least one creation you have no god.

Let's assume we're too idiot to understand why God does things and how does that. Let's even assume that even if we get the whole solution and explanation of this in English language, we can't understand the same so we are limited. If you took a smart guy in 1800 year and show him how to use facebook on a smart phone he would have not understood easily, today we have every kid using that, so this is quite relative to the information you got too, not just limit of human brain hardware, but let' say we can't even understand if explained the correct story about God, creation and after life stuff.

So today the most advanced stuff we know it is quantum phisics for the small, and space telescope for the cosmological big. There is no more really doubts our current universe originated some 13 billion years ago as big bang event, it include origination of "time" dimension so to tell what there was before it make no sense as a division by zero, also same silly question it is what there was outside as space dimension not yet created (still expanding now at speed of light or so - there's nothing yet where not reached).
I will make it short, people of science quite understood it all from first seconds after big bang up to today, it include stars created various chemical elements by burning helium and such, then from first life up to humans this should be quite clear, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_evolution

Debated only by some religious people really, it is from no life to life, so ok we had planet earth 4.6 billion year ago then after less then a billion year hey we got simple cells, are these coming from space? Is that God who put these there?
Actually quamtum mechanics shows that the stuff it is not stable, it sort of move and vibrate always, and this can cause infinite combinations of elements - this does not requires god.
So let's say the first cell atoms combinatin it is like have accidentally thrown letters in air and these fall in ground typing "God exists and it is communicating with you now". Seeing this event, 99% of humans would think this is a miracle and Got exists, but the 1% who is scientist will not believe the same. In fact consider how many combinations of stuff can happen in a billion of years for the mass of Earth, you can win lottery a few tims for sure, and this includes the combination that works and starts a lifeform. Just because the other trillion of trillion of combinations that does not start a lifeform was also happened and guess what, you forgot of all of them, and just focus on this one lottery win. This shows how the human brain is totally unreliable for science and math, even a cell phone can bear any human mathematician winner of gold medal, so let's not think we're smart at first.

Also there's a few more dimensions and universes, so is there one God per universe or what. The thing it is quite funny and Matrix movie it is perhaps more likely than God exists.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote