View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:40 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
My assertion is that non-life can't come from life, and the complexity of the universe, and our planet and the life therein, cannot have come into existence without intelligence being involved.
Why do you believe this? I find this fascinating (your reason for belief)

Things start out simple and evolve. For example the first transport mechanism on earth was not the super complex marvel of technology that is the Bugatti Veyron, no the first man made transport was probably a stone wheel.

Take this example and extrapolate to anything that is created. Evolution applies to everything man made.

Lets look at biological organisms. Evolution is proven without a doubt. The Iclandic pony is a great example where in just 100 generations it EVOLVED to a new, winter resistant, species. Hard hard evidence exists for evolution amongst biological organisms.

Why is it so hard to believe one life form evolved in to all life today when everything else evolves? In fact I challenge you to find one single example where something did not evolve and was made "high tech" right away.

Last edited by pimpmaster9000; 04-19-2012 at 10:42 AM..
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote