View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:25 AM  
smutnut
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous View Post
1. this is way after the fact. i shouldn't have to, you have my cheque information and wire information, the money isn't here. i dont jump through hoops for my money.

2. you said wires are sent on the 1st an 15th, which is not the case because your bank doesn't send wires on weekends, so thats why i originally said yesterday.

3. a wire receipt doesn't change the fact that you guys didn't pay until i came to you about my money, after 3 opportunities to pay me and not doing it on your own. which leads people to wonder, how many people aren't getting their money at all, because not all affiliates track their payments and get on their programs to pay them like jscott does. also for all i know, you didn't send that payment until i made a thread about it.

4. im talking about my wire fee. not the one your company has to pay for wiring people. im talking about the one that i get for receiving. now because you guys lied about being able to send me my money via cheque, i now have to pay 35 dollars.
Hey, did they pay you? I don't doubt they charged you a wire fee, did they? I'm back to checks so they better send those promptly with no fees
smutnut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote