View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:45 AM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
I just got off the phone with Bank of America, there is no way to get any confirmation number (not even the wire receipt) that will help me confirm the date it was sent. Lucky for TeenRevenue

They claim they sent me the wire yesterday, funny considering I made the thread today. If it was infact sent yesterday, I should have received it today or at the latest, tomorrow. So bank of america told me. So I expect it tomorrow. Though for some reason, i bet youre only working on it right now, which means it will not come today and you know what, probably not tomorrow either

If you were going to wait for 2 weeks to send it , im pretty sure you would have told me so.

Also, this doesn't change the fact that this is a march 1st payment and i had to contact you to get it sent, then i went with cheque, then that didn't come, then you told me to go with wire, and thats 2 weeks later and now i bet i dont receive it tomorrow which should be the absolute latest it would come if you infact sent it yesterday

So who here believes that my march 1st payment is right on schedule?

March 1st..... April 16th... no money. And Dwreck comes into an affiliates thread about a non payment acting as if the thread shouldn't have been made and claims its self promotion. This industry never ceases to amaze me

Last edited by Pseudonymous; 04-16-2012 at 09:53 AM..
Pseudonymous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote