View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:44 PM  
chaze
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy2 View Post
im on their production crew for their infomercial for the past 3yrs. they film it every year at orlando convention center and i have to work with a bunch of colombian assholes who dont like negroes but they pay me very well. we shoot the entire commercial with canon SLRs. to answer your question, zumba is mostly for and marketed to 40+ cougarish women and gay men. the only guys i see doing zumba on set are 101% gay and proud of it, which is good for them. but i would not say zumba is for normal folks. its an alternative exercise program. i just run, swim, fuck, and occasionally do p90x
To each there own, if you are not comfortable dancing while you exercise then stick to what you think is safe for your manhood. I know how to do about 12 different dances and enjoy them all, I thought zumba was too chickish but after a couple weeks it's just a good workout that is fun.

Do you think the cha cha cha is gay too?

Dancing is not a tough thing you have to just have fun and not worry what others think.

Last edited by chaze; 04-13-2012 at 07:45 PM..
chaze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote