View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:27 AM  
kalel120

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by journalism View Post
So you are trying to defend the company you like for putting a limitation of how many hits you sent for a month? And if you are contented with 300k/month upgrade to a new plans? THAT IS FUCKING INSANE!!! Maybe you just leave this forum instead! That company you try to defend is just waste of our money. NATS is expensive we already knew that BUT it's worth it!

Ehhh.... hello! nothing personal here. No one is trying to hunt you down or rob you of your hard cummed money. Chill out, drink a coke, and stfu. you see me defending? I don't work for them nor have I used any affiliate links here. Instead of all this hustle and bustle, all the haters go try it out (I think they have a free trial or something) and then come back instead of bullshitting without even looking. Heck, maybe there is something new to learn. How can people be so closed minded. It's like I offended their own personal god. Instead of trying to be open minded and learn from each industries you're closed on your own habits, very close to religious zealousness

Alright. NATS OWNS, it's the best system that was ever created and ever will exist. NATS is the ultimate piece of software ever coded, it's lightyears ahead of it's time, perhaps even employing alien technology. All HAIL NATS. ALL HAIL NATS.
Now gfy you ignorant sheep. I'd rather go shoot myself than follow the mob.

AMEN.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kal
kalel120 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote