View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 PM  
mightyjoe
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultRev View Post
I understand, but I apologize if I didn't communicate well enough.

So, what you tried in the past is different from what we have today, we were in the midst of taking this whole platform over and really getting behind it. The offers you saw are the result of a lot of things including the lack of a formalized - serious advertising effort and company structure. We're seriously committed and have a full team working on the project including developers, 3 account managers, a small advertising team and of course myself.

We're working with a lot of advertisers as we speak and adding several new offers - so I hear you loud and clear, we're taking action and working as fast as possible. There are a lot of good offers in the pipeline.

Also, we have several other offers that can generate revenue outside of the content locker. That isn't your only option, there are some soft options like the RedLight path that will help you monetize those users without forcing them to complete an offer and simply tabling different offers to them in a better fashion.

Peter
Okay cool. If I can choose offers then I will continue using you guys. I hate, I really hate cam offers. I really had enough of cam shits. They are everywhere, and surfers are really tired of cam.
mightyjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote