View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
Yes and they excluded thousands of testimonies from their report. In fact, there was more excluded from the final document than was included.

It has been referred to off-handedly as the "9.11 OMISSION" report...
Of course. This is to be expected. The final report released the public was 400 pages long. They spoke to thousands. If they devoted half a page to each person, the entire report would have been nothing but interviews. And if they only devoted half a page to each interview, you should would have complained that not enough detail was given to each interview and you would have complained that the report contained nothing but interviews.

How many people witnessed this live? Five thousand people? Ten thousand? Fifty thousand people worked in that building, only three thousand of which died. Does that mean forty-seven thousand people waiting to enter the building or who had just left the building needed to be interviewed? My younger brother watched the towers fall from Newark, NJ. Did they need to interview him? And the hundreds of people from his office that witnessed it?

Do you see my point here? There was so much information that if they published it all, it would be volumes.

Quote:
Oh come on now. The amounts and the form the iron was found in deny any happenstance source...
The amounts of iron found must be staggering. It's so common that it's not funny. I'm drinking a Red Bull right now; Iron is in Red Bull. It even mentions it on the can. And I'm missing your point here - All this proves is that there was iron present, which is common and to be expected. Was it liquified? I would imagine so. Fireballs, fires, crushed by tons of concrete.

Quote:
No it was not "glass and other metals". It was iron, which was somehow separated from its alloy in the steel.
You need to specific about what your talking about here. Are you talking about the "molten steel" at the time of the fire caught live on video (which wasn't steel) or are you talking about the "molten steel glow photo" which wasn't a glow at all, but instead a flashlight?

Quote:
"Stuff" does get hidden and buried. However there's no proof that thermite was used in the construction of the WTC.
There's no proof that it wasn't used. Is there a list of "all materials used" at the WTC in the past forty years? I'm guessing not. And btw, the materials to make thermite is so common that Myth Busters was able to whip up their own batch.

But here's the odd part. You accept that they found thermite. But explain to me why people collected dust from multiple locations to examine years later? What did they do, scoop it up in vials and say "I might need this later".

LOL.

Quote:
So there was always an opportunity for crews to move in and place explosives? What are you trying to prove with this?
It would have taken tons of explosives to pull of a demolition to take down the towers. There's no way they could have planted it without people knowing, and no way they could have hid it.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote