View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 AM  
SykkBoy
Jesus loves bacon

Industry Role:
Looking for 2-3 forum posters/social sharers

Please read this carefully

I'm looking to hire 2-3 part time forum posters and social media sharers.

This is part time work and can be done while working for someone else, so is a source of extra income for someone who needs a little extra money in their pockets.

Those hired will be responsible for:
- Posting in specific forums for our products, I want solid posters, NOT spammers. This isn't "drop in and spam the forum" type stuff, so no bots, etc. You must be able to become part of the community.

- Sharing across social media platforms. This includes gaining likes/follows/shares for our facebook, twitter, pinterest, weheartit, tumblr, etc. Real followers, again no bots, spamming, etc. We're not looking for social media gurus, just a couple people who will actively post to our walls, share pictures, re-pin pictures, etc.

- Compensation will be a small, but decent salary for doing what you likely do anyways with some bonuses and free merch. There might also be room for advancement to a full time/permanent position with the company.

- You MUST be located in the US or Canada and a native english speaker. No offshore outsourcing. We're paying by check at this time, and possibly with direct deposit later on. Posting hours aren't set, but you should be available at least for some communications throughout the day/early evening.

- You must be an active poster/social media user with the ability to join a community and assimilate yourself into the community. Again, we're NOT looking for spammers or official representatives for our products, so 10 posts of "hey, try us out" per day will NOT work

This can be done month to month as well, so short term is fine (I know a lot of people are looking for full time gigs).

If you're interested, email me lbarnhart /at/ karmaclassic.com

Send a brief overview of work experience, social media experience, forum posting experience, etc. I don't need resumes or detailed job histories, just some proof of why you're the person for the job.

Thanks.
SykkBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote