View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 PM  
FreewayRick
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultforum View Post
The content displayed on Amazinghotmovies.com is proven, it is earning a 5-digit sum (USD) every month (across various VOD-Sites, like AEBN).
This result was achieved without spending a single penny on marketing efforts.

So you're telling us that if anybody will make a site like yours will be able to earn a 5 figure amount each month without doing anything marketing related????
No, of course I'm not telling you that. But I am very surprised that you would think that. May be my posting is not clear enough.

I have only mentioned past results on VOD-Sites, because it is a proof that my content can generate revenues.

Is that a guarantee that a membership-site will work? Of course not, but it is an indication.

And if we're talking about American VOD-Sites, as well as German Amateur-Sites, and consistent results, over more than 18 months, in that case I would say that it is a strong indication.

The only reason I have opened this thread is to find somebody who knows about SEO/Marketing and is willing to apply it.

So of course something marketing-related has to be done, that's the whole point of this thread!

"This result was achieved without spending a single penny on marketing efforts."

May be this sentence was a bit misleading . I mean I didn't spend money on marketing, so the content was never really emphasized. Of course AEBN etc. have huge marketing activities.

All I'm saying is that if you know how to generate traffic, you may want to take a look at my content.

In the case of vubado.com (this site is run only with my content), the owner programmed the entire website and is in charge of all the marketing activities, revenue is split 50/50.

I am completely fine with that.
FreewayRick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote