View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:40 AM  
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
Lastly, what disturbs me even more than gun carrying is how you describe your police force. It is almost sad the opinion you have of them and I think that should be a valid and much more important topic Americans should be discussing about and fixing. You should feel safe in your own neighborhood, from an outside perspective it seems like Americans feel like they have no say anymore in how their country is run, maybe that is true, but I am sure as fuck Canadians would have rioted city halls all over the country for changes if we had half your problems.
Our police force in Vancouver can be just as bad, I know from my own personal experiences that we have a very poor police force as well, not to the crazy racial shit like they have down there in abundance but we have more than enough police brutality cases going on, I recall a 14year old girl getting beat up when she was drunk and tossed out on the streets in the morning.