View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:10 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
people either get duped into it, they are cheap, or they dont know any better pretty much. I host my domains with Godaddy. A lot of people say godaddy sucks etc etc. If you are mailing or your domain, or doing something that might warrant complaints. Maybe godaddy isn't for you. I personally use them because of the stability. I do not have any issues of godaddy being a maze of puzzles. It works perfectly fine for me, yes they have a ton of prechecked cross sales etc. But its not hard to uncheck them, or if you call back when you get billed for it. they will refund you without questions. This has happened to me a few times where i didnt uncheck the cross sale by accident. I always got my money back instantly. Also. They arent going out of business tomorrow. I used to host all my domains with RegisterFly for quite a number of years. They were a smaller company based out of NJ I believe. I believe they lost there ICANN standings and it wasnt long before they were basically out of business holding on to peoples domains. I got lucky and got mine out before any disasters, but I have heard some stories.

Godaddy is a huge company where domains is there business and I am not affraid of going out of business.
People will not listen to reason.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote