View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:20 PM  
raymor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemk View Post
I broke 2 or 3 iphones from dropping them. I have a Samsung charge now and I've dropped it more times than I can count and its not broken at all.

Same here. Apple does have one advantage though. My wife bought two Apple products. Both lasted less than 60 days. We both have Samsung now and mine has hit concrete plenty of times. I'm writing this post on it still.

On the other hand, with Apple the 18 year old hipsters at Starbucks downing overpriced corporate coffee with their identical "I'm different" hairdos will think you're cool. Apple IS the official brand of corporate sponsored cookie cutter wannabe counter-culture.

I sure hope they never switch to Android because then I'll have to install Ubuntu on my phone so they won't think I'm one of "them", a "I'm unique because I buy the same brand as all the other unique people" drone and keep inviting me to poetry readings.
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote