View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
Good for you.

I just broke down the simple information (below) and googled separately phone, ICQ, email, etc.

MRM Media.
Phone: (0040) 752 523472
MSN: [email protected]
GMAIL: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
ZigZag Uploader v1.0
keenak
etc...

Then I hit PageInsider Then reverse IP Lookup (not 100% reliable) Then hit Archive.org and pulled old contact information on some of the sites and googled that. This lead me to forums he visits for fun and read his post (Google translation is your friend). I was able to encircle this guy in less then 20 minutes.

The only reason I stopped is this guy is NOT hiding and could of easily covered his path better if he's a scammer. So Beaner, let me ask again? Did he "just" steal your concept because in my opinion, although shitty, it's the Internet and concept stealing is a sport.

BUT if he took more then just your concept, well then he's easy to find.
Nice. Would be nice to see those other forums. I mentioned before he was very sloppy, was easy for me to track him down once I saw his sites (aka my sites).

What is an email I can send you something? I think you have put enough effort into this and should read it. I just ask you keep the details private and post back your thoughts.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote