View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:35 PM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Iron is very common. This is not a surprise at all. I don't need a website to tell me that Iron is part a of my diet and is rather common.
Look it up. Iron is not common in the form that it was nor the amounts in which it was present in the dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
IYou keep back to this fire and I understand why. Everyone saw the fireball, the flames, the smoke. Yet you seem to be surprised that it continued to burn for weeks. Well, if you take a city of fifty thousand people and then bury it, supply it with hundreds of cars, a shopping center, a power station, a subway station, and enough office furniture and paper for fifty thousand people... And then supply it with air (subway tunnels plus) and bingo, your gonna have a fire that will burn for weeks.

Why does this escape you? Give fire enough fuel and it will burn forever.
It will not burn at the temperatures it did.

No matter the fuel, fires don't burn hotter than a certain point. Iron, for example, will not burn beyond or BEFORE it's ignition point - the same for all substance and their ignition points.

For steel to have been melted under the ruins for weeks after the collapse, it would have to have been there before and during the collapse.

There is no office fire or subway fire or any fire that could have caused that slag to occur, under your official theory of what happened that day.

In fact, most of what happened that day couldn't have occurred if you and the government are correct about the events....

:D

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote