View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:34 AM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
We discussed this. Metal melts. You give me a lighter and I'll find something in my house that will melt. Give me a two week fire underground in a city of fifty thousand, and we'll find lots of metal to melt. There was an underground fire for two weeks; They mapped this out from airplanes.... Why does this surprise you that there was molten metal?
Steel doesn't melt from jet liner fuel.
The fires underground lasted six weeks, minimum.
What caused them in the first place? Airline fuel?

Quote:
Why is this even up for discussion? Iron? Iron is in nearly everything, form printer ink to breakfast cereal. Aerosolized? Tons of crap got demolished. If there wasn't aerosolized iron I'd be surprised.
If you were aware of the temperature at which iron liquefies, you would be surprised.

Quote:
We discussed this in depth. Thermate was used in construction, in phone banks, electrical conduits, and in sub stations - which the WTC complex was built over. Why does this surprise anyone?
Thermate is a military grade incendiary. I believe they hold the copyright. Thermite on the other hand, upon which thermate is based, is a more common material. It's use in the initial construction of the WTC wouldn't produce residue in the concrete dust of its destruction, nor is its presence on site even confirmed by anything you've written...

Quote:
There was explosions everywhere that day. They started at the moment of impact. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong, plain and simple.
And what makes you right? Is there any testimony of any explosive event besides the plane impacts anywhere that day?

Quote:
There was a subway station at the WTC. Do you think they heard it sixty floors above them, and six floors underground? Or do you think the first they heard about it was when fireballs reached the lobby or lower levels?
I think that yes, people who worked in the WTC (for 20 and 30 years) would know the difference between explosions that occurred beneath them while they were in the basement levels and pushed them up from the ground and explosive events that occurred above their heads...

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote