View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 05:13 PM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by videosc View Post
If I could use CCBill and Epoch only for MasterCard sales and have all the Visa sales cascaded to Zombaio or Verotel without the surfer really noticing, that would be excellent! It bugs me that Visa has that fee and if I can screw them out of it I would be very happy. Stick it to the man!
Visa will be the bulk of your sales. I'm sure anyone here will agree with that.

If a potential customer comes to your site with a visa card and all they see is master card, they are gone. You lost a sale. CCbill / Epoch won't even take the card if you can't process with visa with them. There will be no cascade. They won't accept the card. You lose.

You MUST have visa. At the very least, you must have it on your primary biller. If you don't have the money to pay for visa on a 2nd biller, you have these options:

* Save the money and get visa on the 2nd biller
* Run the risk and cascade to a 2nd biller without visa
* Cascade to a alternative payment option

But you must have visa on your primary. Period.

You will not be screwing anyone over and getting one over on visa. Paying the fee is just a cost of doing business. If you're lucky maybe Zombaio will cover visa for you. I know they have in the past for clients. But someone will be paying for it, and it will probably be you.

Honestly, and we all started from somewhere so I'm not taking a stab here, but if you don't have the budget to get visa in your biller, you probably should rethink your plan of entering the business as a pay site owner. Maybe it would be better to find another way if you are determined to be in the adult business. Once you have enough saved, then move forward with your plan.

Good luck.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote