View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:44 PM  
MishaOLS

Industry Role:
Hey everyone,
thanks so much for all your comments, they are all incredibly helpfully directed. As Real amateurs (literally not only at the camera, but mainly with the designing, programing and all that this work includes) we really had hard time sometimes putting our site together, however it was great fun and we were very inspired to do this for our first time 100% on our own. There is surely so much to improve and many things we wouldn't notice without your dear advices! Thanks very much!
Despite all your constructive criticism, which will surely boost our own and affiliate sales together, we already got quite a few affiliate sign ups in last two weeks and I have to tell you that some of them are very demanding. I bet that if there was team of 5+ people behind our site all of your advices were already integrated and the sales would be rocketing now. However being only two of us, I have been very busy last few days working on the promo contents for those lucrative looking sites. I assure you that after this work is done, which will be today, or tomorrow, I will do the changes and let u know and ask you if it looks even better. Thanks!

Yan and Misha are a couple of students, who travel the world, shoot sexy videos and juicy photos, seek how to change the world to be a better place and run their intimate sex blog about it. Their OpenLoveSite is perhaps the hottest site on the internet, entirely about one couple being in love. We use Sliiing as the best known backend!
MishaOLS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook